| #009: Shanshan
10 ft. - 3 m. (Small)
Shanshan often lands a critical hit and can eventually learn Grow Up, which allows it to transform into Tarbo.
A smaller dinosaur and cousin of the tyrannosaurus.
It was once known as the shanshanosaurus.
|Fossil Fighters||Trial Dig Site|
|Fossil Fighters: Champions||Treasure Lake (Special)|
Stats and Skills (Max Rank)
|Enflame||---||50||Raise Attack |
Success rate: 100%
|Cyclonic Breath||121||260||Team Skill: Attack both AZ and SZ|
Super Revival Forms
|Silver Head Fossil||Silver Body Fossil||Silver Arm Fossil||Silver Leg Fossil||Gold Fossil|
|300 20||300 20||300 20||300 20||380 100|
|66 5||61||71 10||61||66 5|
|29||39 10||29||34 5||34 5|
- Shanshan is the only Vivosaur that bites twice in its first skill.
- Shanshan was treated as its own species in Fossil Fighters, but in Fossil Fighters: Champions, it is treated as a young Tarbosaurus.
- In Fossil Fighters: Champions, it is the only Vivosaur marked as "young", indicating it is a juvenile stage of another Vivosaur, Tarbo.
- Shanshan is in the first Dig Site in both games, along with Goyle and Tarbo.
- Shanshan is one of the Vivosaurs used in the Knotwood Forest Attendant's Element battle demonstration.
- If Shanshan has a Super Fossil, the same stat boosts will not be applied to Tarbo once Shanshan transforms.
- Shanshan is the only tyrannosaur shown with feathers in Fossil Fighters.
|Fossil Fighters: Champions|
|Fossil Fighters: Frontier|