39.4 ft./12 m.
Discovered (Real World):
Flavor Text: Lythro is weak when facing upward. Its skills are good against downward stances.
Vivosaur Description: A walking vivosaur weapon that never lets its prey escape. Its Attack is comparable to T-Rex Sue's, and its Critical rate is like that of an elite military sniper.
Dinosaur Description: A Tyrannosaurus relative that was only recently discovered. Notable for the hump on its head and its curved teeth, its name literally means "gore king."
|Normal||Starry Falls (Full Body Fossil)||F11||F11||F11||F11|
|Rare||Goldrush Canyon: Boneland Way (Full Body Fossil)||Any||Any||Any||Any|
For normal fossils, those are coordinates on the bottom screen to find the fossil easier. For rare fossils, those are the radar levels you need equipped to find the fossil at the end of a route. Please note that occasionally a rare fossil is found in a dig site and not a challenge route. In this case, coordinates are provided instead.
Names in other languages
- Japanese: ライスロー Lythro
- French: Lythro
- German: Lythro
- Spanish: Lythro
- Italian: Lythro
- Korean: 리트로낙스 Riteuronakseu
- Lythro's genus name Lythronax is derived from the Greek words "lythron" (gore) and "anax" (king) - literally "gore king." This is likely the inspiration for its vicious and bloodied appearance.
- Lythro has is tied at the highest Speed of all large carnivorous vivosaurs in the game, with Aero Yutie at 80.
- Lythro is tied with Tarbo for the third highest Attack in the game.
- Lythro is the strongest Solo Power vivosaur in the game. It's high Attack and Speed are taken to full advantage, use it to speedrun Challenge Routes!
- The Fossil Fighters: Frontier manga provides a reasoning for Lythro's appearance. In this canon, it was a dinosaur that was going to be turned into an obscuresaurus, but the process failed, causing its appearance to become more vicious. 
|Fossil Fighters: Champions|
|Fossil Fighters: Frontier|